Friday, January 1, 2010

Whew!! What a Day!

For a day that is normally a lazy day for my family, I have been working like crazy!! All of the Christmas decorations are now packed away and stored, for the first time ever, in the closet under the stairs that is SUPPOSED to be used for storage and not a bunch of junk just thrown in there!! Now I'm getting ready to put dinner on the stove, vacuum and dust and put all of my picture frames back out on the shelves and tables. Monday will be the official start date to the rest of my novel I'm writing. Ciara back in school and Brian back at work will make a HUGE difference in my concentration abilities!! lol Once dinner is ready, the hubster and I will start our daily devotional book and pray then enjoy our quiet dinner together. Kids are at my sister's home for the night. After dinner is another Criminal Minds marathon all snuggled up on the couch. I feel really good about my progress today - a lot accomplished and it's still early enough to enjoy my husband and our private time with the Lord. What a great way to bring in this new year!! May God bless you all with peace, love and happiness throughout this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment