Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year

Ooops... I missed yesterday. But in my defense, last night (at the time I normally would sit down to blog) my stomach decided to projectile vomit every single thing I ate yesterday across the bathroom. Most of it landed in the toilet, however, some did hit the floor. EWWWWW!!!!! Luckily for me, my hubster cleaned it up before I got back downstairs after cleaning myself up. So yesterday was nice, except for the vomiting part, and we had a good day. We had a couple teens from youth over and Brian and I went to Subway to have dinner with Rachel (before my stomach episode). Today... was cleaning day. Not fun but we got a lot accomplished. Then, we went to the mother-in-law's for dinner and now we are home. We have a couple of youth kids coming over to watch the ball drop with Brianna and us, left Ciara at grandma's house, and then I'm taking my sorry butt to bed. Getting old really stinks sometimes... lol Thanks Jenn for reminding me to post today! lol I'll try not to miss any more days. Happy New Year everyone!! ;D God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment