Monday, December 28, 2009

Oops!!

So, I haven't kept up this blog very well. Actually forgot I had it. Starting today, I'm going to try to post every day from here on out. Even if I have nothing witty to say. I have a lot going on in my life and the best way to deal with it all is to write it down and put all the thoughts in order so that I can listen and follow what God is telling me to do. First order of business: FINISH MY BOOK!!! My friend Jen sent me a link to another blog that sparked my interest in actually getting this book completed. That, combined with a message preached my way at church, have actually lit me up to get going on this project. Hopefully, by the end of January, I will get this book finished and submitted for publication. Second: completely declutter my home. I long for the day that there is zero clutter in my house. That's my goal for this year. I'm getting rid of all the excess and emptying out boxes and bags and baskets. Everything will have a place and everything will be in its place before bedtime each night. This is a huge and daunting task, but it's my goal. Third: Devotions with my Hubster. We bought the Daily Devotional for Married Couples last week and starting January 1, 2010, we will be reading, discerning and praying together daily. I believe this is part of what's been missing from our restored marriage and will only make it better and us stronger. We got re-baptized on December 27th, all 4 of us, and that helped move us a little more forward in our plans. Please pray with us that 2010 is a better year for our family. Spiritually, Financially and Physically. God Bless

No comments:

Post a Comment