Thursday, January 14, 2010

29 Things About Me...

Well, I really don't have anything to write about tonight... I slept most of the day and made biscuits and gravy for dinner.  Now I'm getting ready to cuddle with the hubster on the couch but thought I'd post this survey I copied from my friend Joy.  Have fun reading!!! :D

1. When was the last time you shaved your legs?

2 days ago
2. What were you doing this morning at 8?
Sleeping

3. What were you doing 15 minutes ago?
Playing on FaceBook
4. What are you wearing right now?
jeans and a shirt

5. Are you mad at anyone right now?
nope, not worth my time

6. The last two people to say they loved you?
Brian and Ciara

7. Kissed someone in the last 24 hrs?
Lots of times

8. Are you happy with your living arrangements?
wish my house was cleaner, but, YES I'm perfectly happy with the people living in my house.

9. Last thing received in the mail?
sewer bill

10. Do you have any famous relatives?
don't think so

11. Have you ever had sex in a public place?
in my BC years (before Christ)

12. Have you ever been searched by the cops?
nope

13. How is your hair?
growing out - in that in between stage where I mostly hate it. lol

14. How many different drinks have you had today?
milk, water, pepsi

15. What have you eaten today?
cinnamon disc and biscuits and gravy (slept most of the day)

16. Are you any good at math?
not as good as I'd like to be

17. What did you do Friday night?
kept an eye on Brianna since she wrecked her car and got a mild concussion

18. Do you draw your name in the sand when you go to the beach?
no but I like to let sand run through my fingers

19. Are you taken for granted?
always

20. Have you ever been awake for 48 hours straight?
yes

21. Do you like the ocean?
it's my favorite place to be.

22. Did you stay friends with your ex's?
some of them

23. What are you excited about?
our trip to florida this summer!!!

24. What did you do two nights ago?
Tuesday... oh, yeah... took lots and lots of allergy medication to negate what the allergist did to me during testing. haha

25. Are any of your great-grandparents still alive?
no

26. Where do you keep your money?
what money? lol

27. Do you remember the most naughty night of your life?
yes I do.

28. Would you rather sleep with someone else, or alone?
with my hubster

29. What was the weather like on your birthday?
HOT!!!

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying to decide to cut my hair kind of short or just let it grow back out. I just HATE that in between stage!

    ReplyDelete