Sunday, January 3, 2010

And so it begins...

Well, it looks like this has turned into an every other day kind of blog, but really it hasn't. Tomorrow, Monday, things go back to normal... Ciara returns to school and Brian returns to work. Since Caleb isn't coming tomorrow, my plan is to work on my book. LAFFN has officially begun and I truly intend to commit to finishing my book. I have the basics, I just need to add content to complete the novel. A pot of coffee, the computer and total silence.... ahhhhh...... just what I truly need!! Plus, I have received a few prophetic words regarding this book and this year. I have to do it... God is in it. He's sending me gentle reminders through friends, web pages and messages received in church. So I'm heading to bed at a reasonable hour tonight and plan to get up early and accomplish as much as possible. Please pray that I keep God as my focal point and not the worldly riches that are possible by becoming a published author. I also found a website yesterday where I could possibly publish some of my short stories and get paid by selling them as e-books. The possibilities are endless for this year to be a successful year for me and my family through the Grace of God. God Bless!!

No comments:

Post a Comment