Monday, January 4, 2010

Struggling with writer's block...

So far today has not gone as planned. Brian stayed home with a pinched nerve in his neck. I fell asleep after Ciara went to school and didn't wake up till 11:44 am. No coffee, no peace and quiet. I did, however, take a look at the book I've started. I have 4,675 words and need about 40,000 to make it a book. YIKES!!! That's a lot of detail and "dressing up" to add. A little overwhelming, yes, but not impossible. I'm praying that God will guide my fingers to add the proper words when I sit down to do nothing but work on a book that shows how a woman can go from being so mad at Him that she no longer wants him in her life to realizing that without Him she never would have survived the tragedy. It's a heartwrenching yet beautiful story that I'm looking forward to sharing with the world. Thanks for the support of my husband and friend Jenn. Without you two pushing me I'm not sure I would have made it this far. Without God I wouldn't have a story to tell. God Bless.

No comments:

Post a Comment