Wednesday, January 6, 2010

And so it begins...

Ok, I have officially begun mapping out my character descriptions, history and location descriptions for my book. I have so much more to do, but I can feel it all coming together. The ideas are flowing like crazy and I don't always have a computer or pen and paper around to get them down so then I have to sort of meditate to get it all back. It's a beautiful thing. As for the decluttering... we got a bunch of stuff out of the house this weekend but there is still so much to do. Ugh. 20 years of accumulation is just crazy!! Found a new app for my iPhone today that makes me giggle... it's a "Days Until" app that you can change the backgrounds and fonts to each event you enter. I've been entering birthdays, anniversaries and a few holidays into it. I know... it doesn't take much to entertain me. So, now I'm off to accomplish at least a few things on my to do list for today. I'm not really motivated but it needs to get done so here I go!! God Bless! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment