Friday, January 15, 2010

Part of the Plan...

Well, today is Friday and the hubster stayed home from work with me today and we went on a date.  On our way out, however, we noticed a large box in front of our front door.  He asked me about it and I got out of the car, went up to the box, discovered what it was, rang the doorbell for Brianna to unlock the door, put the box inside and then we proceeded with our date. 

He took me to see the movie "The Book of Eli" and it was FABULOUS!!! I thoroughly enjoyed the movie beginning to end.  Then we went to RedWing Shoes and picked out his new work boots, Meijer to get groceries and then home.  We made the girls carry in the groceries while we came inside and talked to the extra kids that are here. :D I know... we're mean. lol

So, back to the box and the reason for the title of this post... The other night I signed up to be a Pampered Chef Consultant.  It's a part of the plan to keep me out of corporate America.  My unemployment is going to be running out soon and jobs are scarce and the jobs I'm qualified for won't call me because I haven't finished my degree, others won't call me because I'm overqualified and still others only want to pay like $7 or $8 per hour.  Ummm.... NO!!  So... back into trying to do some home parties.  Praying that this will contribute to our finances while I'm trying to finish my book.  I have not worked at it all this week, but I have thought about it and have some ideas to add to it.  Hoping to get busy on it Sunday and all next week.  It helps when the house is completely quiet but, unfortunately it's almost never quiet here. lol

So, if you or someone you know is interested in having a Pampered Chef show, I would love to be your consultant.  I've been earning/purchasing/using the products for years and have seen enough to know how to make it fun and interactive and informative. :D

Till tomorrow...

God Bless!!

2 comments:

  1. So what ever happend to the jewlrey parties?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran out of people to have shows and a lot of people would rather buy costume jewelry at the retail stores than spend the money on more expensive pieces. :( But... the cooking shows are more interactive and everyone has to eat, so maybe it will take off a whole lot better!!

    ReplyDelete