Saturday, April 9, 2011

It's The Final Countdown...

Ok, ok, cheesy, I know but I love that song!! lol We are in the final week before my oldest daughter, Brianna, gets married. Nearly everything is ready, besides food of course, and we're working out all the final details. The wedding is going to be beautiful and, hopefully, fun. We were able to score some DJ equipment, if the guys ever calls me back again, to borrow free of charge so we can do all the silly "event" dances. Electric slide, chicken dance, etc. WATCH OUT!! lolol Maybe I'll share some video since I know there's going to be at least 1 video camera there and possibly more.

In other news, I've started my fourth quarter with Harrison College and it looks like it's gonna be a good one! Cost Accounting, Word Processing and Spreadsheets (or blah, blah, blah if your name is Jenn!!). It's a short quarter too... only 11 weeks instead of 12. Brings me closer and closer to graduation with each class!!


Well, that's all the update you're getting tonight... :) I'll try to do a wedding "PRE" blog this weekend with pictures of some of the items we've purchased for the ceremony and reception. That way, especially if your name is Jenn lol, you can attend vicariously through my blog. :)

In His Love,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment