Monday, April 11, 2011

Pre-Wedding Jitters...

Ok, not really - I don't think anyone is really nervous or jittery. Ready to be done with all this, but not nervous at all.  So I promised that I would share pictures of some of the stuff we have prepared for the wedding and here goes...

 This is the flower girl basket that my mom re-worked. When we bought it, it had wine colored satin on it. My mom was able to remove it and replace it with these VIBRANT hot pink and lime green colors. ;) I think it turned out quite nice!!
 The ring bearer pillow also turned out quite nicely after being re-worked by my mom.
 The cupcake holders we found to match the wedding colors.
 The bubbles with the whimsical ribbon tied to the tops. These are really funny looking with all 100 of them in the box together. Reminds me of the stick people Ciara used to draw when she was little. That's how she drew their hair. Too funny!!
 The beautiful bridal bouquet. Michael's mother made this one and the rest of the bridal party bouquets. I think they are fantastic!!
 Two hearts wedding topper...
 Two hearts unity candles...
 Two hearts guest sign-in pen and holder...
 Two hearts guest book...
 Aisle runner...

Glasses for the wedding toast before the ribbons were changed out to the wedding colors. I don't have an after picture yet but you'll see them in the wedding pictures!! :)

So this is just a small amount of the actual wedding stuff that is accumulated between four houses.  We have an arch, lights, table cloths, center pieces and a ton of food and other stuff all waiting to arranged in fairy tale bliss next Saturday, April 16th.

I pray that the marriage will turn out to be as beautiful as the wedding is going to be!!

In His Love,

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Well, I am glad to know that I get to be part of the memory for this day. The colors look great. I am excited to see all of your hard work putting this together.

    ReplyDelete