Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Wedding Mania

So, as most of you know, my daughter, Brianna, is getting married in April. We've been caught up in a whirlwind of wedding planning for the past few weeks. As of right now, we have the building, the dress, the maid of honor dress, the unity candle with bases, the guest book and pen, the flower girl basket and ring bearer pillow, the hot pink rose petals, the cake topper, the tablecloths, some decorative lighting, and I'm sure a few other things. I have printed all of the invitations and RSVP cards. I need to print the registry cards - gotta get those kids registered somewhere first!- and basic maps to the location. Then we need to purchase the zillions of stamps and address the envelopes and get them mailed.  There are so many details!! The funny part about all of this is how invested the hubster is. He keeps bringing up different aspects and sometimes it's something really important that none of us even considered before then. Such a good, good man! I absolutely adore my hubster.

In the next couple of weeks, my mom, MIL and I will be finalizing the purchases for the reception. The food and cakes are going to be FABULOUS!! I wish we knew someone who DJ's who was available very inexpensively, but we may just have to make our own mixed cds. How 80's is that? lol One of the coolest parts of the ceremony itself is that our longtime friend, Trent, is actually performing the ceremony. He's way cool! :)

I can't wait for the wedding day... it's going to be really nice to see friends and family members we haven't seen in a long time. Plus... the hubster's gonna dance with me!! He thinks I'm beautiful.

In His Love,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment