Monday, February 28, 2011

Craziness!!

Well, the past two weeks have been a little crazy around here. We've been making wedding plans, baby plans and the newlyweds moving in here plans. We've dealt with migraines, fevers, colds and general illness amongst the three of us. And last night, we had the mother of all storms! Not far from our house, a house and pole barn were completely destroyed. There is debris all over the neighborhood - even found a turtle sandbox in my backyard this morning. Thunder, lightening, hail, 120mph winds. It was scary once I woke up and realized what was going on. Hubster and I were sleeping when his mom called and his brother's wife started texting asking if we were ok. My response? "Yeah, why?" lol Had no clue the storm was so bad. Then I was awake for hours waiting for it to pass and now I'm exhausted. Ciara slept through the whole thing and was fresh and ready for the day when I woke her for school this morning. That kid can sleep through almost anything!!

Please pray for my family in Indianapolis with flood damage. Water was running in through the basement walls and all of their windows. They got hit much harder than we did.

Now I'm going to spend the next few hours working on accounting homework since I blew it off for the past two weeks (we didn't have class last week so I didn't do the assignments) and it's all due tonight, plus a test. Ugh. I hate it when I procrastinate like this. Oh, well... here I go.

In His Love,

Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment