Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Planning Our Escape... from the snow!!

As many mid-westerners know, we have had a horrible winter so far. With snow and ice and rain... I'm in a constant fog from sinus and allergy problems and barometric pressure changes.  I really just want to move away. Like yesterday. So... I've been spending some time researching Arizona. I have read many articles and relocation websites that explain the weather, dry heat, shopping, job market, tourist attractions and just about anything else you can think of regarding this desert state.  The site I've spent the MOST time on, however, is www.realtor.com.  I love this site. You can set all the parameters of the area, type of house, square footage, school districts (which won't matter since my last kid will graduate before we actually move), and external features like SWIMMING POOLS!!! I have perused houses in my perception of our budget at that time (haha) and then I have perused houses in my dream budget. The reality of it all is that when it's time to move it will most likely be just me and the hubster since Ciara plans to go to college here and Brianna will be married by then (and most definitely NOT living with us!!). So maybe we don't really need a big house with all the bells and whistles - just a really nice kitchen, master bedroom/bathroom and a pool.  Yeah... that will be satisfactory. lol

Stay warm and enjoy your loved ones!!

In His Love,
Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment