Thursday, January 13, 2011

Official Book Reviewer

Hello my dear friends! I just wanted to share the news that I have been accepted into several book reviewer programs in the past couple of days.  I am awaiting the arrival of 3 books from three different programs. I am working on getting all of the links posted to the side over there so you can check these sites out as well. You should know, I am only signing up with Christian based programs because I have no interest in reading lusty, sex-filled, foul-language laden books. The books I have requested all promise to be full-filling and inspiring.

On a separate note, please pray for my hubster. He's on day 3 of a migraine that has had him nauseated, dizzy and excessively tired. He's bugging me a LOT too!! Making me absolutely. :-) Just kidding, I really don't mind taking care of him. I don't like to see him sick.

Have a great day everyone!

In His Love,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment