Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Happy Tuesday!

I know, I know... I've been gone for almost a week and you thought I was going to bail on this blogging thing again. I know. The reality is that I've had an eye infection of some sort and could not see out of my left eye for the past few days. The other days? I don't really have an excuse for those except I've been focusing on my schoolwork and trying to maintain my 4.0 GPA. This quarter is proving to be the most difficult so far, but I'm still managing straight A's - it just takes me a little longer than usual.

Add to all of this that I have now received 3 books to review and a fourth one is on the way. I need to crack down on these as well since I asked for them. I have to be able to see, however. My eye is much better today, but I still look like I've been crying for about a MONTH! Between the eye drops, ointment and allergy medication, I'm hoping to be better in a couple more days. The accompanying headache has been pretty killer as well. I missed class last night because I was blind and nauseated because of my eye. UGH!!!

OK, I'm off to go discuss this boyfriend thing with the hubster. The boyfriend's mother seems to adore Ciara so far and want her to come to dinner. She's 14. I don't know how I feel about that. Pray for us please... especially for Ciara!! lol

In His Love,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment