Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Birthday Letter to my Hubster

Dear Hubster,

On your 44th birthday today, I wanted to tell you just how very blessed I am to be your wife and lifelong partner. I thank God every day for giving you to me. You are the only man who has ever fought for me and stood by me through good times, trying times and downright ugly times. You have given me so much and forgiven me so much more than I deserve. You make me a better, stronger woman and I am grateful. You are an excellent father and amazing grandfather. I could not have asked for anyone better to spend the rest of my earthly days with.

I believe that God is leading us to something great in the near future and I am excited to be on this journey with you. So, Happy Birthday dear hubster!!

Today and every day, I love you and thank God for you.

Your loving wife,

Melissa

No comments:

Post a Comment