Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Call On Jesus

Driving to my doctor appointment this morning, singing along with Nicole C Mullen's "When I Call On Jesus", get to the chorus and - out of nowhere - burst into tears. ??? I don't know what to think. I've been calling on Him to calm my fears more than ever lately. To guide my thoughts and let me be a light for Him. The tears totally took me by surprise. I have a lot of changes on my horizon, some a little stressful simply because of the unknown, but mostly good changes. Maybe I had more pent up emotion than I realized and singing "When I call on Jesus all things are possible" broke through the facade of toughness I was trying to keep up. He's always working on me to make me what I should be.

In His Love,

Melissa

2 comments:

  1. chirp...chirp...chirp

    #crickets

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very funny dear Jenn... How did you even know that I was just on here today? Lol

    ReplyDelete