Friday, December 28, 2012

Gone mobile...

Woah! Blogger has an iPhone app! My friend, Jenn, and I were just discussing the fact that I have sorely neglected my blog in 2012. Seriously, July 29th was my last post? Sad, sad blog. The good news is that now I have the app I can blog anywhere, anytime. That's fantastic! I might actually write more this way. Lol I made a whole list of topics that I'd like to write about in the new year. I'm counting on you to bug me and remind me if I go too long between posts. I will try to do a 2012 recap blog before midnight on Monday (no promises though) so I can start 2013 fresh!! Until then...

In His Love,

Melissa

1 comment:

  1. Says the pot to the kettle: "You need to update your blog!" My own blog is in need of some serious attention, too. But glad to see you blogging again :)

    ReplyDelete